One of the best things about Spring are the flowers the warm winds and rain usher in. It’s such a joy to step outside and see the world alive with vibrant colors. It’s truly a joy to bring those Spring beauties inside, too, which is why bouquets are one of my favorite gifts to give and receive! Thanks to our partnership with Teleflora, we’re sharing information on Mother’s Day Bouquet selections.
How do you decide which Mother’s Day bouquet to gift?
For me, I like to think about things like:
- the recipients favorite colors
- their favorite flowers
- what vase style and colors might look best in their home.
Additional things that are helpful to consider are:
- where do you visualize the bouquet being displayed? Smaller vases may be more suitable for a desktop, larger ones for a dining room table.
- does the recipient have pets? Hanging planters can sometimes be a better option for pet lovers or more compact style arrangements like ones in a cube rather than a tall vase as they are not as easily knocked over by a pet.
- what are their interests? Would they love a garden-style arrangement in a ceramic picture or would a modern flower sculpture be more suitable?
Teleflora has some gorgeous arrangements this year from in styles from country chic to sophisticated elegance, suitable for every mom on your gift-giving list. One of my favorites (pictured throughout this feature) is Teleflora’s Mod Mademoiselle Bouquet.
With a stunning array of white roses, peach spray roses, pink alstroemeria, and burgundy cushion spray chrysanthemums- Teleflora’s Mod Mademoiselle Bouquet delivers a bit of vintage French countryside to your home. Complete with a beautiful Teleflora Mod Mademoiselle pitcher, it’s also a keepsake that your mom will be able to use and treasure throughout the year.
This bouquet transports us to a luxe place in time with lovely Spring breezes, rolling hills and a whisper of hope on the horizon. Your mother will simply love this enchanting arrangement!
What is your favorite Mother’s Day gift to give? What criteria do you use for selecting the perfect Mother’s Day bouquet?